There are 3 ways you can arrange your delivery:
- Online: find your products on the website, add them to your trolley and choose to buy for home delivery. Then go through our quick and easy checkout process.
- By phone: call 0345 640 2020 between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
- In store: our sales assistants can take your order at any till (excludes kiosks).
We deliver anywhere in the mainland UK and Northern Ireland**
We have a range of delivery services depending on the type of products you order.
Small items - delivered by 1 person - only £3.95
Delivery lead times*
|Fast Track Same Day Delivery**
7 days a week
Order by 6pm for same day delivery and choose from four convenient delivery slots
|Standard delivery including Next Day
Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 7am – 8pm.
Saturdays 7am – 6pm
|Royal Mail (available on selected products)
||Usually within 4 working days
*The exact delivery dates available for your order will depend on the delivery address and time you place the order. You will be shown a list of available dates to pick from during the checkout process.
**Fast Track Delivery only available on items delivered by 1 person. Order before 6pm for same day delivery. Simply enter your postcode into the Home Delivery section of the product page of the item you wish to purchase to see if it qualifies for same day delivery.
Did you know?
...you can also specify a different delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your workplace, or a friend's
If there's no one at home when we deliver, in most cases we can leave items with a neighbour or in a safe place. If so, we'll ask for special delivery instructions during checkout. We'll also leave a card to let you know where we've left your items. Items marked ‘Online exclusives’ (that usually fit through your letter box) are delivered via post and normally within 4 working days.
Back to Top
Large items - delivered by 2 people - £8.95
Please note that all bigger items require a signature as proof of delivery
||Delivery lead times^
||Monday to Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays).
In one of the following slots (may vary depending on product)
- 7am – 12pm
- 10am – 2pm
- 12pm – 6pm
- 6pm – 9pm
Look out for Sunday deliveries coming soon to your area
||Usually within 2-3 days.
See Express delivery for more information.
Look out for Next Day deliveries coming soon to your area
|Connect & Recycle
||See Connect & Recycle for more information.
^If you’re ordering bigger items the dates available for delivery will depend on the items you order:
- If all of your goods are in stock at your nearest warehouse, we’ll give you a list of delivery dates and times to choose from during the checkout process. If not, a customer service agent will contact you to arrange delivery as soon as the goods are ready to be dispatched.
- We will contact you the day before your delivery is due to narrow down your delivery timeslot to a 2 hour time window. Furthermore, on the day of delivery, the driver will phone ahead (unless it's an early morning delivery) so you'll know to expect us.
- If you have ordered several big items they may have different lead times for delivery. We will deliver all of your items together within the longest delivery time shown*.
*Some items are delivered directly from our suppliers and may arrive separately from items delivered from your nearest Argos warehouse – we will notify you if this is the case with your order.
Right to your room
As an added bonus, most bigger items can usually be delivered to the room of your choice. Please measure doorways, hallways and staircases prior to delivery to make sure your products will fit. This service is not available on items marked as 2 day delivery. See additional information below for more details.
Back to Top
Combination of large & small items - £8.95
To get your products to you as soon as possible, orders with a mixture of large and small items will arrive on separate deliveries but you will pay only one delivery charge. Check your order acknowledgement for delivery information.
Back to Top
Our express delivery service is available on selected products including some large kitchen appliances. These items can be identified as they include “Express” in the product name. These items will usually be delivered within 2-3 days (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays) subject to stock availability.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland take an additional day.
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service to remote areas of the UK (Scottish Highlands and Islands). Please click here for the postcode exemption list.
Please note that Express orders must be placed before 6pm to guarantee express delivery within 2-3 days.
How much does it cost?
For any item with Express in the product name we have included the delivery cost of £19.99 into the price on the website
Where Express delivery is specified on large kitchen appliances, Express delivery from Next Day is available. Orders must be placed before 8pm Monday to Saturday, and before 4pm on Sundays, to qualify for Express Delivery from Next Day.
Back to Top
Delivery, Connect and Recycle Service
This service is available on selected kitchen appliances and is subject to stock availability and delivery location. These items include “Recycle your old appliance”, “Delivery Recycle” or “Delivery, Connect & Recycle” on the product details page. The price of this service is included in the price shown on the website.
If your order includes several items which are a combination of Delivery, Connect & Recycle products and standard items, deliveries will be made separately and a delivery charge will be charged for the standard items.
If you have ordered this service please ensure you take the following steps prior to delivery and connection of your new appliance.
- Check there is enough space for your new appliance to fit into
- Check there is enough room for your appliance to fit through your doors
- Existing utility connections need to be accessible and within 1m of the new appliance, this includes an electrical socket as we are not able to do any remedial plumbing or electrical work.
Connection of Washing Machines, Dishwashers and Fridge Freezers
- Connection can only take place if your old appliance has been disconnected and emptied of water.
- If this is the first time that your property has had either a dishwasher or a washing machine/dryer connected, you will need to check you have suitable pipe work in place.
- If we are unable to connect your appliance due to one of these checks not taking pace we will not be able to refund your delivery and connection charge. This of course does not affect your statutory rights.
How much does it cost?
Please note that Delivery, Connect & Recycle costs are included in the price shown on the website for these products. An additional charge of £8.95 will be added to your order.
Delivery lead times
||Laundry, dishwashers, refrigeration
||See individual products for delivery lead times on these items.
||Range Cookers/Dual Fuel Cookers
Back to Top
Recycling of old appliances/TVs
For a small charge, we will collect your old appliance when delivering your new one so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the local skip or recycling depot.
Collection is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of new large kitchen appliances (see individual product pages for details and availability) and selected TVs and is subject to the following:
- Removal of the old item is only available at the same time as the new one is delivered. If the old one cannot be removed at the same time, we will not come back and collect at a later date and we will refund the charge for collection
- The product to be collected must be similar in size to the new one
- If you have ordered collection for a Washing Machine, Dishwasher or Fridge Freezer you must ensure that the old appliance is disconnected/defrosted and emptied of water before delivery of your new appliance or we will refuse to take it away.
In the event that we are unable to remove your appliance for failure to disconnect or for health and safety reasons you will receive a full refund of the removal charge unless you have purchased an install, delivery and collection option.
Back to Top
- **We can deliver anywhere in the UK and Northern Ireland (unless otherwise stated) as well as Channel Islands via our partner Ship2me. We are unable to deliver to the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. For these areas, please make enquiries at your local store.
- Rings and personalised jewellery available in-store only and not for home delivery.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times quoted above can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centres but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. Please see individual product information pages for detailed delivery lead times on specific items. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched, unless a delivery date can be selected at the time of order.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website. The website is updated on a daily basis to reflect the latest stock situation, so the lead time shown on the site may be different from that printed in the catalogue. In all cases, delivery lead times will be confirmed once you've added the items to the trolley and entered your delivery postcode. When you order, you will be offered the same delivery dates regardless of whether you order online, over the telephone, or at any Argos store. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- If your order is a combination of small and large items these will be despatched from different warehouses and will come in separate deliveries.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. Just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- Any item marked as Home Delivery Only will be delivered to your room of choice provided drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues such as a staircase which is too narrow or there is danger of damage to the customer property. (Delivery to room of choice is not available on items marked as home delivery only usually within 48 hours)
- Flame failure device - If you live in a flat or multi occupancy property, e.g. flat, maisonette or student accommodation, any gas cooker with a hob or separate gas hob must have a Flame Failure Device (FFD) fitted to the appliance. These items are clearly stated as being Flame failure device compliant (FFD) on the product details page. We are unable to sell or install a non FFD product to any individual residing in one of these properties.
Back to Top