The Nintendo Wii has changed the way we play video games. The motion sensitive controller translates your movement directly into an action in the game.
If you are playing golf you actually perform the swing and if you are in a tennis match you play the shot yourself. This has made the Wii perfect for family parties where kids, parents and grandparents can all get involved in the on-screen action.
- The optional Nunchuck gives a second control complete with motion sensors for your other hand.
- • The analogue stick on the Wii Nunchuk can also independently control elements within some games.
- The Nintendo Wii is also a media hub. The Wii channel menus are the gateway to a variety of easy-to-use, interactive multimedia, entertainment and communication functions.
- Do you have internet access? If so then the Wii also gives you access to the following -
- • Nintendo Wii Online - Surf the web on your TV through the Wii.
- • Nintendo Wi-Fi connection - lets you play against other Nintendo Wii users wherever they are.
- • Wii Points - Buy Wii points and get the opportunity to access new games, classic games and other applications directly through your console.
- Using the Balance Board the Wii Fit Plus offers key features including continuous routines, calorie counter, and new exercise and balance games that appeal to all the family. A variety of Wii games can also make use of the Balance Board.