Decorative, warming and truly homely - an electric fireplace is an affordable luxury when you Argos it. We supply fires in a range of styles to suit your home, and prices to fit your budget.
We also sell a variety of fireplace accessories
NB: Safety cut outs are standard.
What should I look for when choosing a fireplace?
- First, where do you want it to go?
- • A free standing fire is the classic fireplace in look, whether traditional or modern.
- • A wall mount takes less space but will still warm the room.
- • Inset fires fit the fireplace surrounds for your style and convenience.
- • Outset fires stand free, wherever you wish them to stand.
- • An electric stove stands where you wish, and is traditional in look.
- Many models can give the flame or light effect without heat, for homely comfort on those warmer nights.
- Higher power gives greater heat output.
- • It also uses more power.
- Multiple heat settings give greater temperature control.
- Some models can also cool the room.
- • No need to buy air cooling as well.
- • NB: the fan will make some noise.
- Concealed controls improve the look of the model even further.