COUSCOUS SALAD RECIPE
Create beautiful, bright salads and side dishes to bring an assortment of flavours and tastes to your global fiesta!
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 170g raisins
- 1 pomegranate
- 230g almonds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Handful of parsley
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper
- Toast your almonds in a pan on a low heat until they turn golden. Once they're cool, pulse them in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Blend the cauliflower in a food processor until it looks like couscous.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients, including the dressing.
- Slice the pomegranate in half and hold it over the bowl, tap the back with a wooden spoon to release the seeds.
- Mix everything together gently and top with the almonds, avocado, herbs and raisins.