As the ground breakers of indoor grilling, George Foreman is a firm favourite with families who love healthy delicious food. With an assortment of grills for every occasion, the George Foreman range continues to innovate and expand to meet grilling needs.
George Foreman Easy Clean Removable Plate Grills
Cleaning up has never been so easy with detachable grill plates you can now soak them in the sink, or simply pop them in the dishwasher.Shop Now
George Foreman Basic Grills
The basic grill range is ideal for singles, couples, students and smaller households.Shop Now
George Foreman Advanced Grills
Grills with additional features. Perfect for larger, busier households to help you cook healthier meals for the whole family.Shop Now
George Foreman Compact Grills
Grilling for one, two or three? The compact grill will become your favourite kitchen gadget.
George Foreman Family Grills
Grills which are great for preparing meals and snacks for the whole family.
George Foreman Entertaining Grills
The range of entertaining grills are ideal for large families, dinner parties or inside BBQs.
Firecracker Chicken Burger
- 400g minced chicken leg
- 100g minced chicken breast
- 100g chorizo
- 1 red pepper
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
- 20 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 80g manchego or cheddar cheese
- Finely chop pepper, onion & basil & place in a bowl. Dice chorizo & cheese into ½ cm pieces & add to the bowl. Add all other ingredients to the bowl, season & mix.
- Spilt the mix into 6 portions & mould into patties, plate & cover with cling film. Chill in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Heat the grill to max temp & cook the burgers for 8-10 minutes, making sure the juices run clear before serving.
- Cut the bun in half & grill, add salad, burger & top with the mayonnaise, peppers.
Hot Chicken Shish Pitta
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp cayenne pepper
- 1tsp cumin
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 white pittas
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized portions, place them in a bowl and sprinkle over the spices & a pinch of salt. Stir well until all the chicken is coated.
- Thread the chicken and tomatoes alternately onto 4 skewers. Heat the grill to max temp then cook the kebabs until the chicken is cooked through.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest & juice with black pepper.
- Toast the pittas on the grill then fill each pitta with the chicken & tomatoes from one skewer & salad leaves. Drizzle with lemony mayonnaise.
- 180ml milk
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 60g unbleached flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Attach griddle plate onto Grill & Melt Advanced. Lightly oil griddle pan and preheat on HIGH.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl. Add milk and egg, stir until combined
- For each pancake, pour 2 tbsp. batter on heated griddle. Cook 3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes over and cook 1 minute or until pancakes are set and browned.
- Remove pancakes from griddle and keep warm.
- Repeat for remaining pancakes.
Breakfast Tacos (V)
- 4 tortilla wrap
- 2 eggs
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. coriander
- 1 lime for slices
- 80g goat cheese crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper.
- Preheat Grill.
- Place whisked eggs on grill surface and grill until cooked or for approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Place tortillas on unused portion of grill to warm up. Remove tortillas from grill after 30 seconds.
- Remove eggs from grill and evenly spread between four tortillas. Add diced plum tomato, spring onions and goat cheese.
- Serve immediately with two lime slices per tacos to squeeze on top.
- 4 fillet steaks
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 450g tin of tomatoes, drained & chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ tsp thyme
- Grated zest of ½ orange
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a frying pan & sauté the onions until they're translucent. Add tomatoes, then the other concasse ingredients & simmer, stirring occasionally, until the concasse is thick and rich.
- Heat the grill to max. temp. Cut the garlic clove in half & rub the cut side over the surface of the fillets. Lay the fillets on the grill, and cook for 5-8 minutes, depending on you like your steak cooked.
- Put a portion of concasse on a plate, lay the steak on top, and then pour a little more concasse over it. Serve with a salad of your choice.
|Which Grill is right for you?|
|2 Portion Grill||Compact 3 Portion Grill||Family Grill||Grill & Melt||Grill & Griddle||360 Entertaining Grill||Black Evolve Grill|
|Easy clean removable plates||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Floating hinge for grilling thicker foods||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Angled fat reducing grilling||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Perfect fit drip tray||✓|
|Deep pan bake||✓||✓|
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|