Save up to 30%
when you trade-in
Trade-in your old vacuum cleaner and save money on a new Dyson.
From 11th September to 29th October, Argos will be running fantastic deals on Dyson vacuums: trade-in your old vacuum cleaner of any make and get money off a brand new Dyson upright or cylinder machine. The trade-in offer is available at all participating Argos stores.
View the full benefits of Dyson vacuum cleaners at the Argos Dyson shop.
While vacuums with bags clog and lose suction, Dyson upright and cylinder vacuums are different. Patented cyclone technology spins dirty air at high speeds, flinging microscopic particles out of the airflow and into the bin. There's no bag, so there's no loss of suction.
All Dyson upright and cylinder vacuums come with a free 5 year guarantee which includes parts and labour. And because they have lifetime washable filters and there are no bags to buy, there are no extra costs.
Trade-In Offer Explained
To trade-in your old vacuum cleaner, simply bring it to any Argos store and no matter the condition we will offer you selected Dyson products at our special trade-in prices.
What type of vacuum cleaners do you accept, and do I need to redeem the up to 30% off discount on a new Dyson straight away?
We accept any type of vacuum cleaner, and it does not need to be in working order. The discount must be spent within the same transaction as the trade-in on the day.
What vacuum cleaner formats do you accept against the trade-in?
Uprights, cylinders, carpet cleaners and handhelds.
Is there a limit to how many vacuums cleaners I can trade-in?
There is no limit to amount of vacuums you can trade-in. You can trade-in as many vacuum cleaners as you like, but we will refuse the right to trade-in if it is deemed that customers are using the trade-in for business purposes.
Are there any age restrictions when trading-in vacuum cleaners?
Customers must be 18 or over to trade-in and must supply a proof of ID.
Can I make the transaction online?
Unfortunately you can only make the transaction in-store as we will need to take in your old vacuum cleaner and process at the till - however you can still use our Check & Reserve service to reserve your Dyson today.
- We can accept as trade-in any used vacuum including any upright, cylinder, carpet cleaner or handheld.
- There is no need for Argos to check whether your vacuum is in working order or not as we will accept the trade-in no matter the condition of the vacuum.
- Before accepting your vacuum as a trade-in product we will require two forms of identification and the customer must be 18 years old or over. You will need to provide us with one piece of photographic identification e.g. driving licence, passport and a secondary form of identification which must have your address printed on it. For example a recent utility bill which should not be less than 3 months old.
- It is a legal requirement if you trade-in any vacuum that we record your name and address.
- The trade-in value quoted on the web site or on promotional material is an indication but will change over time.
- Argos reserves the right to alter or amend the value of the discount offered as a trade-in value.
- We reserve the right to stop accepting certain vacuum for trade-in at any time.
- For the latest traded-in value of the discount, please ask in-store.
- For information on all selected Dyson lines available with trade-in and availability on all lines please go instore or check online at Argos.co.uk.
- We will only accept trade-in vacuums from customers who are dealing with us as a consumer and if we suspect that you are operating on a commercial basis we will decline to trade with you.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept multiple copies of the same vacuum or stock believed to have been sourced through a trade buyer.
- The discount used as full or part payment against any product on sale at Argos and cannot be used for online or telephone purchases. The discount must be spent within the same transaction as the trade-in on the day.