Crock-Pot - Features to look out for
Some Crock-Pot slow cookers feature hinged lids, making serving easy and making worktop mess a thing of the past!
Look out for the exclusive DuraCeramic non-stick coating for added durability, scratch resistance, easy cleaning and evenly cooked dishes.
Many Crock-Pot bowls are oven-safe making them perfect for adding finishing touches to recipes or sealing in the flavour before slow cooking.
Crock-Pot - What do I need?
||2 - 4L
||Individual meals, dinner for two,
rice dishes, side dishes
||3 - 5L
||Family feasts, entertaining,
easy cleaning, simple suppers
||4 - 7L
||Mess free mega meals, weekend feasts,
batch cooking, easy cleaning
Crock-Pot - Recipes
One-pot recipes sit at the heart of cuisines from around the world and here's a selection of Crock Pot's favourites.
From a convenient mid-week meal to a crowd-pleasing weekend feast, these deeply satisfying slow cooker recipes
are sure to delight you, your family and friends. Read on, then try them at home!
what you need
- Olive oil
- 1 packet of pizza base mix (150g)
- 100ml passata
- 100-200g grated Mozzarella
- 2-3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- Toppings of your choice
- Make foil handles to easily remove the cooked pizza: Tear off 2 x 20 x 3-inch strips of heavy foil or use regular foil folded to double thickness. Place inside the removable Crock-Pot bowl crossing over in the centre and grease with a little oil.
- Make up the dough according to packet instructions. Flatten and stretch slightly to cover the base of the removable bowl and place inside.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in size, from 10-30 minutes.
- Remove air by pressing the dough down and about 2-3cm up the sides to form a crust.
- Spread the passata evenly over the base and cover with your choice of toppings and grated cheese.
- Repeat with more toppings and cheeses, and sprinkle over the oregano.
- Place a tea towel over the top of the Crock-Pot, this will help keep the condensation from dripping onto the pizza whilst cooking, and cover with the lid.
- Cook on High for 3 hours until the base is golden brown.
what you need
- 1.5kg - 2kg pork shoulder
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Corn taco shells
- Small soft tortilla wraps
- Coriander rice
- Sour cream
- Chopped coriander
- Remove the skin from the pork and slash the meat on both sides.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the garlic, cumin, chipotle paste, lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, olive oil and seasoning. Rub into the meat and cover, refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Place the meat and the marinade into your removable Crock-Pot bowl. Cover with the lid and cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the meat from the Crock-Pot bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Allow to cool slightly before shredding with 2 forks. Place the pork onto a baking sheet and crisp in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
To assemble the Tacos
- Place a spoonful of the sour cream onto a soft tortilla and add a corn taco shell onto the centre of the wrap, this makes them easier to eat.
- Add the crispy pork, a spoonful of coriander rice, salsa, sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves and jalapenos.
- Fold round the ingredients and enjoy.
what you need
- 100g butter, melted
- 225g self-raising flour
- 150g caster sugar
- 5g baking powder
- 50g cocoa, sifted
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml milk
- 100g chocolate, chopped
- Chocolate coated peanuts and mini peanuts
- Peanut butter cups
- 300g light brown soft sugar
- 40g cocoa powder
- Lightly grease the cooking bowl with a little butter.
- Mix the flour, caster sugar, baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Divide equally into two bowls and add the cocoa powder to one and the peanut butter to the other.
- Whisk together the eggs, melted butter and milk in a separate bowl and pour into a measuring jug. Pour half onto each bowl of dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir the chocolate chunks into the chocolate batter.
- Pour both batters into the cooking bowl and lightly swirl together. Dot the top of the batter with some peanut butter.
- Make the sauce by mixing 420ml of boiling water with the brown sugar and cocoa powder. Pour the sauce carefully over the mixture in the cooking bowl.
- Cover and cook on slow cook High for 2 hours until firm and risen.
- Add the confectionary for the last ten minutes to melt slightly.
- Serve hot with pouring cream or vanilla ice cream.
Crock-Pot 4.5L Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 2.4L Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot Countdown Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 3.5L Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 5.7L Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 2.2L Saute Rice Cooker