Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hitachi 43 Inch Smart Full HD TVby Hitachi810/5615
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get all-you-need entertainment and more with this impressive 43-inch full HD TV from Hitachi. Bursting with exciting features, it is the ultimate entertainment hub, with Hitachi SmartVue giving you access to great apps, including BBC iPlayer, Netflix and YouTube. Get all the TV, whenever you want it with Freeview Play, which lets you catch up on live and on-demand TV from your favourite channels.
Do more with your TV. 2 HDMI slots and 1 SCART port gives you plenty of space to connect your games consoles, DVD player or sound bar.
Netflix, Youtube, BBC iPlayer, the ITV hub, All 4 and Demand 5, YouTube, Netflix, Opera TV Store.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Motion rate 50.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- 1 SCART socket, 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- VGA input socket.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 8 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H57.2, W97.4, D7cm.
- Weight of TV 8kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H63.6, W97.4, D27.4cm.
- Footprint of TV 72cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 8.35kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a++.
- On mode power consumption 37 watts.
- Annual power consumption 50kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.