Joie Crosster Asphalt Pushchairby Joie803/7570
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet Crosster. A versatile voyager designed to go anywhere, from baby to big. All-terrain tyres and all-wheel suspension for a smooth glide from city to sea scape. Multi-terrain multi-tasker - Three oversized, tackle any terrain foam filled tyres plus a fits all, adjustable adapter lets this pushchair trek along with any sized traveler in a forward facing pushchair seat, infant carrier (sold separately) or carry cot (sold separately). Super sun shady - One of the largest and most adjustable sun shades for extra protection.
- Adaptable absorber - all three wheels offer shock absorption with high performing manually adjustable tricky terrain suspension built into the two rear tyres so parents can pick the best glide for the ride.
- One hand, quick fold easily accessed under leg rest with fold lock and can be used in trolley mode when folded.
- Weight 14.96kg.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for children up to 25kg.
- 4 recline positions.
- Forward seat.
- 5 point harness.
- Lockable swivel wheels.
- Dual wheel suspension.
- Linked brakes.
- Aluminium chassis.
Pushchair folding specifications:
- 1 hand flat fold.
- Folded size L66, W67.5, D90.5cm.
Pushchair accessories included:
- Shopping basket.
- Bumper bar.
- Chest pads.
Infant carrier features:
- Only use in front seat if there is no active air bag.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060264399413.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.