Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hitachi 22 Inch Full HD TV / DVD Combiby Hitachi803/5455
- Save £10.00Was £139.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy watching your favourite films on this Hitachi 22-inch TV combi with an intergrated DVD player. This 22-inch TV also has a Freeview HD tuner, meaning you can watch a range of channels right out of the box with up to 15 HD channels. The compact design and option to wall mount the TV makes this TV perfect for a bedroom, kitchen or smaller living area.
Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV hub, All 4 and Demand 5, YouTube, Netflix, Opera TV store.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Screen size: 22 inches.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- 1 HDMI socket, 1 SCART socket and 1 USB port.
- VGA input socket.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Suitable for wall mounting 75 x 75 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 2.5 watts RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Colour of TV black.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H31, W51, D5cm.
- Weight of TV 3.4kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand H35.2, W51.6, D13.4cm.
- Weight of TV with stand 3.75kg.
- DVD player.
- NICAM sound system.
- Playback compatibility: DVD, .
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 17 watts.
- Annual power consumption 24kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- Standby mode power consumption less than 1 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.