Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet and Dry Epilator BRE652/00by Philips796/7517
- Save £90.00Was £199.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Achieve beautiful, soft, smooth skin for weeks with the Philips Satinelle Prestige Epilator. Suitable for wet or dry use. Satinelle maintains constant contact with your skin, gently lifting and plucking hairs from the root. It also features a wide epilation head which removes more hairs in one stroke for quick, efficient hair removal.
- Stop going over the same area again and again! Philips Satinelle epilates closer to the skin, missing fewer hairs in one stroke due to the combination of tweezing discs, which lift and gather lying hair and our unique textured ceramic discs.
- With 2 speed settings, Satinelle can be used on the legs, body and face. The lower speed provides more comfort during use on sensitive areas while the higher speed results in extra efficiency for larger, less sensitive areas.
- For your ease and convenience, the epilator is designed to be used without a cord and can be used both wet or dry.
- Get a more comfortable epilation experience. Philips have designed an s-shaped handle which improves control and enables better reach with fantastic results.
- Cordless use.
- 2 speed settings.
- 1.5 hour charge time for 40 minutes usage.
- Wet and dry use.
- Epilation head with 32 tweezers.
- Efficiency cap.
- Washable head.
- SmartLight reveals even the finest hairs for no miss removal.
- Includes body massager.
- 9 attachments: Electric foot file, body massager, body exfoliation brush, bikini trimmer comb, bikini trimmer head, trimming comb, facial area cap, delicate area cap, massage cap and skin stretcher cap.
- Accessories include: storage pouch, cleaning brush, .
- Rechargeable (included).
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103849193.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.