Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hidden Agenda - Playlink PS4 Gameby PlayStation754/6330
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Everyone loves a bit of murder, which is why that's the theme for Hidden Agenda. It's just like a classic crime movie, except you get to decide how the story pans out. The decisions you make decide what happens, who lives, and who dies. Yikes. That sounds like a lot of responsibility, so why not rope some friends in? Hidden Agenda is a PlayLink game so up to six people can play, just by connecting their smartphone or tablet to the PS4 via Wi-Fi.
Release date: 25 October 2017.
- Suitable for the PS4.
- This game is classified as certificate 16. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 16 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 16.
- Bye bye buttons – You don't need extra PS4 controllers to play Hidden Agenda with your friends. They can join in with their smartphone or tablet just by downloading the app. And because each player has their own screen the others can't see, there are some interesting twists and turns that not everyone will find out about until it's game over.
- Get it together – You can play Hidden Agenda on your own. But like so many things - including tennis, barbecues, and riding a tandem - it's more fun with friends. Imagine a movie night where you all get to decide what happens at the end, and shout at each other for getting it wrong.
- Decide your own fate – Hidden Agenda has a branching storyline that involves making choices and dealing with the consequences. It's all about the 'Ripple Effect' - throw a stone into a lake in the Andes, and a butterfly flaps its wings in Croydon, or something. The point is, there are different endings.
- For ages 16 years and over.
- EAN: 711719934561.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.