Amazon Fire 10 HD 10 Inch 64GB Tablet - Blackby Amazon749/5113
- Save £10.00Was £179.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed for widescreen entertainment, Fire HD 10 features a brilliant 10.1" 1080p Full HD display, up to 1.8 GHz quad-core processor, 32 GB of base storage, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Use Alexa hands-free mode to pause videos, play music, open apps, display the weather, and more--just ask.
Amazon's largest display, now with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers, dolby audio, and dual-band 802.11ac wi-fi—perfect for watching full HD video, playing games, reading magazines, and streaming content seamlessly.
Alexa, the brain behind Echo, provides quick access to the entertainment you want, including video, music, games, audiobooks and more. Ask Alexa questions, see your calendar, get news, show sports scores and even control your smart home—just ask.
Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, magazines, Android apps and games— including Amazon Video, Netflix, Facebook, Spotify, Instagram and more.
- 10.1 inch screen.
- Resolution 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- IPS technology.
- Multi-touch screen.
- LED backlit display.
- Fingerprint resistant coating.
- Support for simultaneous display of multiple languages.
- 1.8GHz MediaTek MT8173 quad core processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Internal storage capacity 64GB.
- microSD memory card slot.
- Rear facing camera 2MP.
- Fire OS 5.3.5 operating system.
- Built-in speaker.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Bluetooth - enabling you to easily and wirelessly connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
- Micro USB.
- Up to 10 hours battery life (depending on usage).
- 9.8mm thin.
- Size H26.2, W15.9cm.
- Weight 500g.
- EAN: 841667188942.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.