Samsung MU6220 65 Inch Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDRby Samsung749/3816
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy a beautifully vibrant and immersive Certified Ultra HD experience with our MU6220 Curved UHD TV. Experience true colour and clarity with Samsung UHD. A Curved screen and Auto Depth Enhancer surrounds you with a world-class viewing experience. Plus UHD Dimming technology guarantees you'll see it all in exceptional colour and contrast.
Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
Smart Hub / *The Samsung Smart TV platform is used by Content Providers to make apps available. Content Providers may remove apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time. When new Samsung Smart TV products are launched, there may be a delay before the apps become available on those products.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Motion rate 100Hz.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- 1 DVI socket.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- AV socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Mobile high-definition link.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 10 x 2 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H84.5, W146, D13cm.
- Weight of TV 25kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H90.7, W146.3, D36.9cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 29.03kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 260 watts.
- Annual power consumption 260kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.