Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
This is the Police Nintendo Switch Game
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Dive into a deep story of corruption, crime and intrigue. Take the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, and come face to face with the ugly underbelly of Freeburg, a city spiraling the drain. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken . . . Or worse?
This item is FREE delivery.
- Suitable for the Nintendo Switch.
- This game is classified as certificate 16. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 16 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 16.
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That's up to you! Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and. . . The Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg's Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them. Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg. Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price. Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
- For ages 16 years and over.
- EAN: 9120080070647.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.