Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hisense H65N5300 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TVby Hisense742/5619
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience TV like never before in glorious Ultra HD 4K resolution. With 4 x the detail of Full HD see every detail with stunningly realistic picture quality and beautifully natural motion. Backed by the power of a quad core processor, powerful TruSurround Audio, futureproof 4K technologies (including HDMI 2.0, HEVC, USB 3.0) and a wide variety of Smart apps you will never want to leave your living room.
UHD smart tv.
Netflix, Amazon, youtube, bbc iplayer, wukai, plex.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Motion rate 60Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H84.2, W146.3, D16.3cm.
- Weight of TV 23.7kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H95, W146.3, D35.3cm.
- Footprint of TV 127.5cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 24.5kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 130 watts.
- Annual power consumption 190kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £799.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.