KitchenAid 2.1L Food Processor - Onyx Blackby KitchenAid728/6982
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Providing maximum functionality without taking up too much space, this KitchenAid food processor is a must-have. Designed to assist you in your everyday tasks, it has a manually adjustable disc which means you can chop, mix and slice more precisely. In addition to the main 2.1L bowl, this multi-purpose food processor comes with a 710ml mini bowl which makes it great for processing batches quickly.
Exact slice system - manually adjustable slicing disc adjusts slices from thick to thin.
Uniquely designed sharp blades and two optimised low and high speed for precise, accurate slicing of soft and hard foods.
- 240 watts.
- 2 speeds and pulse function.
- 2.1L main bowl liquid working capacity.
- Slices, grates, ice crushing function, kneads dough.
- Safety interlock system.
- Extra large feeder tube.
- 2 attachments including: adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, ultipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, wide feedtube and mini bowl.
- Accessory storage.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5413184170493.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.