Russell Hobbs 23970 Speedglide Pro Electric Steam Iron
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Russell Hobbs Speedglide Pro has 2600W of power making for a rapid heat up time and quick results. A non-stick ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly over any fabric with 40g/min of continuous steam and a 150g steam shot force to get even the most stubborn creases out. The extra large 310ml water tank means you won't need to refill very often.
Prolong the life of your iron with the inbuilt anti calc system which helps prevent the build up of limescale which can impair the irons performance. An easy to use self clean function also makes regular cleaning of the iron simple and helps you keep it in tip top condition.
- Steam output: 40g/min.
- Shot of steam: 145g/min.
- Capacity of water tank: 310ml.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Model number: 23970.
- Includes: water refill beaker for simple filling.
- 2600 watts.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- 2m power cord.
- Weight: 1.17kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496881062.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.