Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder 3D Printerby Dremel724/4326
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder continues the Dremel heritage of reliability and ease-of-use of 3D Printing. It is easy to use right out of the box, with built-in printable fiules which allow you start building immediately without the need for any other devices. With the advanced extruder design and active filament monitoring system to ensure successful builds, set-up is a snap. You are able to design and edit your models thanks to the included 'Print Studio software by Autodesk', and control your building process using a full colour touch screen.
- Model number: f0133d40ja.
- Extruder temperature up to 230°C.
- Compatible with PLA filament.
- Filament diameter 1.75mm.
- Includes 162m of white filament.
- Maximum build size H170, W155, D255mm.
- Layer thickness 0.1mm.
- Internal storage 4GB plus 64GB expandable memory.
- Memory card compatibility: .
- USB cable included.
- Printer size H53.9, W49, D47.5cm.
- Weight 16kg.
- 8.9cm screen.
- EAN: 8710364077595.
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2 GHz or faster per core, System RAM: 2 GB, Screen Resolution: 1024x768, USB Port, Video Graphics Card to support OpenGL 2.1 or later.
- Print Studio Software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems Windows 7 or later, Print Studio Software runs on Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
- Room Temperature: 16-29 C (60 - 85 F).
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.