Marcy Start Upright Exercise Bikeby Marcy723/8899
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This simple-to-use, compact bike targets your lower body with a smooth, low impact workout for highly effective results. As the Start Bike is battery powered you can workout anywhere, easily set the seat height to suit your body, sit on the wide foam seat and cycle instantly.
- The marcy start bike is blissfully straight forward. Simply sit on, press on, and pedal away. No complex console set up needed.
- Manual resistance system.
- Hand grip .
- Console feedback including: time, speed (km), distance (km), calories (kcal), odometer (km), pulse rate.
- 8 level tension control.
- Pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Maximum user weight 110kg (17st 5lb).
- Batteries required 2 x AAA (included).
- Size H121, W45, D89cm.
- Weight 20kg.
- Transportation wheels.
- Packed flat.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060447871965.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.