Sim Free LG K8 2017 Mobile Phone - Titaniumby LG723/5593
- Save £20.00Was £129.95
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Catch the moment, in every single way, the full-featured 13MP camera of the LG K8 brilliantly captures the best moments of your life. The big bright 5.0inch HD In-cell display has contoured glass edges that are smooth to the touch. If social media is your thing the LG K8, allows you to share pictures and videos quickly and very easily.
Charging worries become obsolete when you can simply replace the long-lasting, removable 2,500mAh battery for quick switching on the go.
Pushing buttons creates shaky shots. Just close your hand to start the 3-second timer, for effortless, perfect selfies every time. Don't forget to pout!
Take brighter selfies with the help of a screen border that doubles as a flash, so you can stay well-lit in low light conditions.
Now with a 1/3 inch sensor and an ultra-bright F2.2 lens that catches light even in the dimmest conditions, all your moments are clear, sharp, and sharable.
Model number: m200n.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
Display and Design:
- 5.3 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels.
- With a density of 294 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Curved screen.
- Size H144.8, W72.1, D8.1mm.
- Weight 142g.
Camera and Video:
- Rear camera 13MP.
- Front camera 5MP.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot.
- 1.4GHz quad core Quad-Core Processor processor.
- 1.5GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 7.0.
- Up to 506 hours standby time.
- Up to 638 minutes talk time.
- 2500mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Contactless payment.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.