Bosch EasyImpact 550 Corded Hammer Drillby Bosch723/5548
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Easy Impact 550 by Bosch contains a low weight and compact design, with an ergonomic soft grip handle making it the ideal tool for screw driving, drilling or hammer drilling into materials such as wood, metal and masonry. It's exceptionally comfortable and easy to handle, providing a solution to any drilling task around your home.
2-speed gearbox that provides high torque in 1st gear and high speed in 2nd gear.
- 550 watts.
- Reverse function.
- 13mm keyed chuck.
- 13mm keyless chuck.
- 1 gear.
- Max torque 11Nm.
- Maximum of 3000 RPM.
- 0 - 33000 blows per minute.
- Drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 8mm and masonry 10mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Soft grip, depth stop handle.
- Auxiliary handle.
- Cord length of 2.5m.
- Accessories included: 1 x auxiliary handle and 1 x depth stop.
- Carry case.
- Size H291, W386, D110cm.
- Drill weight 1.6kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee (excludes professional use).
- EAN: 3165140840668.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.