Hisense H65N5750 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDRby Hisense717/8014
- Save £30.00Was £829.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With the Hisense 65-inch Smart TV you'll experience stunning Ultra HD 4K resolution. With 4 x the detail of Full HD you'll never missing a moment of sport. 4K upscaling means you'll always get the best picture quality. With a built-in Freeview HD tuner, you'll enjoy 5 x the detail of standard Freeview plus, 15 HD channel and 70 subscription-free channels. Stream content from Netflix, Amazon, or BBC iPlayer and enjoy all your favourite boxsets.
With 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets there's plenty of connections for plugging in extras. Connect an external hard drive or USB stick to view photos, watch films and record TV. Plus, catch up on the best TV in the house with Freeview Play, coming soon.
Netflix, Amazon, youtube, bbc iplayer, wukai, plex.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Motion rate 1400.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Mobile high-definition link.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H83.9, W145.2, D7.6cm.
- Weight of TV 21.9kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H90.8, W145.2, D33.4cm.
- Footprint of TV 127cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 22.7kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 135 watts.
- Annual power consumption 198kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.