Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LEGO City Jungle Exploration Site - 60161by LEGO711/8500
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
Same day delivery
- Only £3.95
- 7 days a week
- Choice of 4 delivery slots
Faster store collection
- Collect in as little as 60 seconds
- 7 days to collect
- Dedicated Fast Track counter
About this product
Locate the lost plane in the LEGO City jungle! Explore the mysterious wreck, then set up camp before you hop in the kayak to explore the temple downriver. Keep your eyes open, there are lots of animals and traps lurking in the jungle and ruins. Make sure you don't pull on the wrong vine — there are surprises everywhere in the LEGO City jungle!
LEGO® model number: 60161.
Theme: LEGO City.
Find the treasure and explore the temple ruins in the LEGO city jungle, featuring 4 vehicles, 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
Uncover amazing things at the jungle exploration site, featuring a plane wreck with opening cockpit, amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and winch, heavy observation truck with minifigure cab, folding crane arm, observation room and space for the included motorbike on the back, plus an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cab, and cave and temple build. Includes 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
Includes 7 minifigures: a pilot, 2 drivers and 4 scientist/explorers, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures. Features an amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, winch, spinning rotors and pontoons, plus a heavy observation truck with an articulated crane arm, room for the kayak on top and motorcycle on the back, and an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cockpit and storage compartments.
- Push the release function on the back of the cave to make the leopard pounce. Lower the helicopter winch and haul away the treasure. Pull the vine to send the boulder tumbling. Pull the lever to release t he temple trapdoor. Push the top of the venus flytrap down to trap the spider. Accessory elements include a map, 2 boxes, one red crystal, one red diamond, 2 golden frog statues, boulder, shovel, crowbar, chicken leg, machete, compass, axe, paddle and a buildable campfire.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3 (9cm) high, 9 (23cm) long and 7 (18cm) wide. Heavy observation truck measures over 3 (10cm) high, 7 (19cm) long and 2 (7cm) wide. Amphibious vehicle measures over 1 (4cm) high, 4 (12cm) long and 2 (6cm) wide. Motorbike measures over 1 (3cm) high and 2 (6cm) long and under 1 (1cm) wide. Kayak measures over 4 (12cm) long. Plane and temple build measures over 7 (18cm) high, 12 (32cm) wide and 6 (16cm) deep. Venus flytrap build measures over 2 (7cm) high, 1 (5cm) wide and 1 (5cm) deep. Crocodile figure measures over4 (11cm) long. Leopard figure measures over 3 (8cm) long.
- One supplied.
- Size H37.8, W48, D9.4cm.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015866286.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £67.99 for this product