UniversalImpact 700 Corded Hamer Drillby Bosch711/7570
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With the Bosch Universal Impact 700, drilling has never been easier. The tool's very low weight and compact design makes it exceptionally easy for you to handle. Its functions include screwdriving, drilling and hammer drilling into a variety of materials, using its powerful 700W motor, with the new impact mechanism for faster drilling.
Screwdriving/drilling/impact drilling function switch for material-specific work.
- 700 watts.
- Reverse function.
- 13mm keyed chuck.
- 13mm keyless chuck.
- 1 gear.
- Max torque 17Nm.
- Maximum of 3000 RPM.
- 0 - 45000 blows per minute.
- Drilling capacity for wood 30mm, steel 12mm and masonry 14mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Soft grip, depth stop handle.
- Auxiliary handle.
- Cord length of 2.5m.
- Accessories included: 1 x auxiliary handle and 1 x depth stop.
- Carry case.
- Size H291, W386, D99cm.
- Drill weight 1.7kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee (excludes professional use).
- EAN: 3165140840798.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.