Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Remington PROluxe Ceramic Hair Straightener S9100by Remington707/8781
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With luxurious rose gold accents, the PROluxe straightener looks just as good as it will make your hair feel. OPTIheat technology sets styles in place while ultimate glide Ceramic coating provides snag-free styling for beautiful, smooth results. The PRO+ setting also sets the temperature to a responsible 185C for a healthier styling option.
Model number: s9100.
Using the unique pro+ setting you can finally take the guilt out of heat styling. When activated the pro+ setting responsibly sets the temperature of the ceramic plates to a185c for healthier styling, making frazzled hair a thing of the past.
- The ultimate glide ceramic coated plates give up to five times smoother results*. Hair will glide effortlessly across the plates, leaving you with snag-free, 50% straighter hair in just one pass**. *vs standard ceramic coating **vs standard remington straightener.
- Optiheat technology has been specially designed to provide targeted heat where it's needed most. This means the temperature will remain consistent during styling for styles that will last longer and feel straightener.
- Digital controls.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- 10 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 230°C.
- 15 second heat-up time.
- Ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 25mm, length of plates 110mm.
- 3m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Accessories include: pouch, heat-proof pouch, .
- Weight 0.27kg.
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496936892.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.