Reebok GSB Spin Bikeby Reebok702/7691
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The GSB Indoor Bike can help you work out a much larger set of muscle groups as opposed to standard indoor cycles due to the larger variety of positions you can assume. There are 5 standard positions in spinning: seated flat, standing flat, seated climb, standing climb and jumps. The emphasis of spinning is to replicate road bikes movements as closely as possible at the same time working key muscles in the legs, core, back and upper body for a more complete workout.
- Self generating.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- Programmes include: hr/user/pre-set/target/watts control/recovery/manual.
- Console feedback including: speed/time/distance/calories/resistance level/watts/rpm/hr/program profile.
- 32 level tension control.
- 18kg flywheel.
- Self levelling pedals with pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H127, W52, D105cm.
- Weight 52.5kg.
- Transportation wheels.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5055436105428.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.