Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider PS4 Gameby Dishonored700/8304
About this product
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, the next standalone adventure in the critically-acclaimed Dishonored series. Be a badass supernatural assassin and take on the role of notorious Billie Lurk as she reunites with her mentor Daud in order to pull off the greatest assassination ever conceived.
Release date: 15 September 2017.
- Suitable for the PS4.
- This game is classified as certificate 18. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 18 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 18.
- The ultimate supernatural assassin. Stay in the shadows or step into the daylight to take on all foes – the choice is yours. Equipped with a unique set of supernatural abilities, gadgets, and weapons, you can approach each situation in your own way. Use your abilities and skills to sneak through environments unseen or brutally eliminate all opposition in your way.
- The greatest assassination. Killing the outsider won't be easy. You'll have to journey deep into the seedy underbelly of Karnaca, where you'll unravel some the city's lost secrets. Along the way you'll infiltrate underground fight clubs and black magic cults, and retrieve ancient artifacts in a thrilling bank heist mission that sets the table for your greatest mission ever.
- The definitive targets. As you hunt down the outsider, face off against a new cast of enemies along the way. Armed with your weapons, gadgets and abilities, take down deadly foes such as the immortal envisioned, the relentless sisters of the oracular order and the new clockwork soldiers. Up the ante by accepting contracts to find and eliminate optional targets throughout your mission.
- For ages 18 years and over.
- EAN: 5055856415824.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.