Celestron Firstscope 76 x Telescopeby Celestron699/8460
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Celestron Firstscope is a Dobsonian style telescope and features a 76 mm aperture reflector optical tube. It is very easy to observe with, the user simply navigates the night sky by moving the tube in the direction of their desired object, making the viewing experience a snap! The compact design makes it easy enough to take with you on your next outdoor adventure. FirstScope is also stylish enough to be a decorative fixture on your bookshelf or desk.
- Optimum magnification 75xx.
- Maximum magnification 75xx.
- Large 76mm Newtonian reflector optical tube has 118x the light gathering power vs. The human eye.
- The easy to use Dobsonian mount is great for beginners and makes this a powerful yet compact telescope.
- Weight 1.6kg.
- Size H45, W20, D20cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.