LG 60UJ651V 60 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDRby LG699/0516
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Slim, 4K-optimised and boasting HDR picture technology, this 60-inch LG Smart TV looks good from every angle. Get incredibly clear blacks and natural contrast with HDR, for a true-to-life picture. Impressive 4K upscaling takes lower-definition content and makes it clearer and sharper, for an all-round better viewing experience. For entertainment, the award-winning Smart TV webOS and Freeview Play gives you live and on-demand content in an instant. Enjoy TV with Netflix, Google Play and TalkTalk TV, and music from Spotify or YouTube.
Easily hook up any of your extras, such as Blu-ray players, sound bars and games consoles, thanks to the 4 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
Miracast, dlna, widi.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Screen size: 60 inches.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 300 bracket.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H77.8, W134.5, D6.5cm.
- Weight of TV 21.2kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H84.5, W134.5, D27.2cm.
- Footprint of TV 1300cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 21.6kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.19.
- On mode power consumption 92 watts.
- Annual power consumption 128kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.