Fujifilm X T2 Mirrorless Camera Body Graphiteby Fuji698/1446
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
In its compact, lightweight and robust body, the FUJIFILM X-T2 delivers everything you need. A large, high definition EVF, easy to use dials, high-speed AF, compatibility with an extensive range of high-performamce interchangeable lenses, Film Simulation modes that inherit the legacy of Fujifilm colors, unparalleled image quality and outstanding 4K movie recording, made possible by the latest sensor and processing engine, It is the X series perfected.
Camera model number 16520911.
- 24.3 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Optical image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 42 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 28 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 4 to 1/8000 sec.
- CMOS sensor, 24.3 x .
- Lens weight: 180g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 100 to .
- 4k HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, compact Flash memory card formats.
- Includes shoulder strap, USB cable .
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Size: H9.18, W13.25, D4.92cm.
- Camera weight: 457g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4547410327038.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.