Fujifilm X100F Mirrorless Camera Silverby Fuji698/1075
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilms endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
Camera model number 16534613.
- 24.3 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 23 - 23mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 60 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 25 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 4 to 1/4000 sec.
- CMOS sensor, 24.3 x .
- Wide angle zoom lens.
- Aperture f/2-16.
- Includes lens caps.
- Lens weight: 180g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 100 to .
- 1080p HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, compact Flash memory card formats.
- Includes shoulder strap, USB cable .
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Size: H7.48, W12.65, D5.24cm.
- Camera weight: 419g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4547410339024.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £1199.00 for this product