Fujifilm X T2 Mirrorless Camera With 18 55mm Lensby Fuji697/9702
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
In its compact, lightweight and robust body, the FUJIFILM X-T2 delivers everything you need. A large, high definition EVF, easy to use dials, high-speed AF, compatibility with an extensive range of high-performamce interchangeable lenses, Film Simulation modes that inherit the legacy of Fujifilm colors, unparalleled image quality and outstanding 4K movie recording, made possible by the latest sensor and processing engine, It is the X series perfected.
Camera model number 16519340.
- 24.3 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Optical image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 14 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 25 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 1/8000 to 1/8000 sec.
- CMOS sensor, 24.3 x .
- Standard lens.
- Includes lens caps.
- Lens weight: 1g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 100 to 51200.
- 4k HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, compact Flash memory card formats.
- Includes shoulder strap, USB cable .
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Size: H9.18, W13.25, D4.92cm.
- Camera weight: 457g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4547410325317.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.