Sony KDL32RE403BU 32 Inch HD Ready TV with HDRby Sony687/7134
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Sony 32RE40 is an HD Ready HDR TV that brings you amazing picture quality in a slim and sleek design. The slim design means it looks great whether it's on or off, and with USB Playback you can watch all your videos, photos and music from a USB hard drive.
With HDR, detail lost in the darkest and brightest areas of a picture are preserved, giving a much more dynamic look. X-Reality PRO upscales every pixel for exceptional clarity. Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-paced action scenes thanks to Motionflow XR. Record your TV shows with HDD Rec.
Model number: KDL32RE403BU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 400Hz.
- Viewing angle 89/89 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H44.2, W73.1, D7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H49, W73.1, D18.7cm.
- Weight of TV 5.8kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 6.2kg.
- Footprint of TV 32.9cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Length of cable: 0.5m.
- Packaged size H54.3, W15.6, D82.6cm.
- Packaged weight 9kg.
- Dolby sound system.
- 2 x 5 watt RMS power output.
- 1 SCART socket, 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
Smart TV features:
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 41 watts.
- Annual power consumption 60kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 4548736053809.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.