Sony KD49XE7073SU 49 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV With HDRby Sony687/4694
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Sony Bravia XE70 is a 4K HDR TV packed with powerful technologies that mean you can enjoy crisp, clear 4K High Dynamic Range picture quality and a whole range of Smart TV features. Plus, with a new sleek and slim design, it makes an attractive addition to any home.
Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDR with Incredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. 4K X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for remarkable clarity. This Full Smart TV allows you browse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen.
This TV features Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, BBC iPlayer, Channel 5 catch-up, screen mirroring, web browser.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Screen size: 49 inches.
- Motion rate 400Hz.
- Viewing angle 89/89 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 3 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Dolby sound system.
- 10 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H64.6, W110.2, D7cm.
- Weight of TV 11.4kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H69.4, W110.2, D25.2cm.
- Footprint of TV 57.3cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 12.1kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 83 watts.
- Annual power consumption 121kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.