Sony KDL49WE663BU 49 Inch Smart Full HD TV with HDRby Sony687/3956
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Sony WE66 is a Full HD smart TV with a slim profile, High Dynamic Range technology and a powerful image processor that helps you get the most out of everything you watch.
Brilliant highlights, beautiful textures, HDR preserves the detail in the brightest and darkest scenes found in PS4 games and Netflix titles, for a more dynamic and realistic picture. Browse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen with this Full HD Smart TV. Record your TV shows with HDD Rec.
Model number: kdl49we663bu.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Motion rate 400Hz.
- Viewing angle 89/89 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Screen size: 49 inches.
- Size of TV H57.1, W97.1, D7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H62, W97.1, D24.2cm.
- Weight of TV 9.3kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 10kg.
- Footprint of TV 56.3cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Length of cable: 0.5m.
- Packaged size H75.1, W16, D118.8cm.
- Packaged weight 18kg.
- Dolby sound system.
- 10 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Composite socket.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Smartphone remote.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, bBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- On mode power consumption 65 watts.
- Annual power consumption 95kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 4548736053571.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.