Fujifilm X100F Mirrorless Camera Blackby Fuji687/1477
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilms endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
Camera model number 16534687.
- 24.3 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 23 - 23mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 60 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 25 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 4 to 1/4000 sec.
- CMOS sensor, 24.3 x .
- Wide angle zoom lens.
- Aperture f/2-16.
- Includes lens caps.
- Lens weight: 180g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 100 to .
- 1080p HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, compact Flash memory card formats.
- Includes shoulder strap, USB cable .
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Size: H7.48, W12.65, D5.24cm.
- Camera weight: 419g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4547410339048.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £1199.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.