LG 55SJ950V 55 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDRby LG686/0907
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This advanced Super UHD TV supports Multi HDR with Dolby Vision, so you can realise the difference that High Dynamic Range can make to your entertainment. Don't just see the difference hear it with expert audio engineering from Harman / Kardon. All of this enshrined in a sleek, modern design with an Ultra Slim screen. Top this off with the award winning webOS Smart TV controlled via the intuitive Magic Remote and you have an audio visual powerhouse.
Miracast, dlna, widi.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 200 bracket.
- 40 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H70.2, W122.8, D5.7cm.
- Weight of TV 17.4kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H76.5, W122.8, D20.7cm.
- Footprint of TV 750cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 18.8kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.27.
- On mode power consumption 107 watts.
- Annual power consumption 148kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.