Gardena Bypass Secateurs 8904by Gardena681/8571
- Save £3.00Was £19.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The GARDENA Bypass Secateurs are suited for cutting flowers, young shoots and fresh wood. The narrow cutting head permits precise cutting and the integrated spring ensures it cannot be lost and is protected from dirt. The infinite handle width adjustment and ergonomically shaped handles ensures it is comfortable for all hand sizes.
- The ergonomic handles lie perfectly in the hand. The soft components provide the necessary anti-slip properties and are gentle on the wrists in any cutting situation.
- The handle width of the gardena secateurs can be infinitely adjusted for small and large hands. The smaller handle width is also particularly practical for the fast and simple cutting of thin branches such as latent buds.
- Stainless steel blade .
- Maximum cutting diameter 24mm.
- 1 piece garden set.
- Includes secateurs only.
- Lightweight, strong and comfortable to use.
- Size H26.8, W11, D2.5cm.
- Weight 0.25kg.
- Manufacturer's 25 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4078500018760.
- NOTE: It is illegal to sell this item to persons under 18 years of age.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.