Gardena Pruning Lopperby Gardena680/8471
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The GARDENA Classic Pruning Lopper 680B is a bypass pruning lopper for fresh wood to a max cutting diametre of approx. 35mm. The product has soft components made of special plastics with optimisied grip, for safe and comfortable working. In addition, the new absorber stop buffer system with the large, one-sided buffer protects your wrists.
- A smooth and clean cut - the precision-ground, non-stick upper blade and the superb cutting geometry give exceptional smooth, clean cutting of branches with optimum force transmission.
- Comfort and safety - the sturdy lever arms and the ergonomically shaped handles with non-slip end stops and special forefinger support guarantee easy handling and safe work.
- Aluminium handle.
- Steel blade .
- Maximum cutting diameter 35mm.
- 1 piece garden set.
- Includes loppers only.
- Lightweight, strong and comfortable to use.
- Size H67, W21.6, D3.2cm.
- Weight 1.53kg.
- Manufacturer's 25 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4078500877503.
- NOTE: It is illegal to sell this item to persons under 18 years of age.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.