LEGO Architecture Sydney - 21032by LEGO680/7867
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bring together the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place, with this Sydney skyline model.
LEGO® model number: 21032.
Theme: LEGO Architecture.
LEGO architecture interpretation of sydney. Features the sydney opera house, sydney harbour bridge, sydney tower and deutsche bank place. Sydney's sparkling harbor is represented by transparent-blue baseplate tiles.
The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about sydney and its architectural heritage (english language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO. Com/architecture).
Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative "sydney" nameplate. Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO architecture skyline collection. LEGO architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 360 LEGO pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+. Measures over 8 (21cm) high, 9 (25cm) wide a nd 2 (6cm) deep.
- Size H19.1, W26.2, D4.6cm.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015865319.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- Contains fragrances that may cause allergies.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.