Sony 49 Inch KDL49WE753BU Smart Full HD TV with HDRby Sony680/7221
- Save £20.00Was £449.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Sony Bravia WE75 is a Full HD Smart TV with lifelike HDR image quality, an eye-catching, slim design and smart features that bring the latest online apps to your living room.
See vivid real colours all around you with the TRILUMINOS technology. With HDR, detail lost in the darkest and brightest areas of a picture are preserved, giving a much more dynamic look. Experience exquisite detail and texture on this Full HD TV and go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favourite videos.
Model number: kdl49we753bu.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Motion rate 400Hz.
- Viewing angle 89/89 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Screen size: 49 inches.
- Size of TV H64.4, W109.6, D7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H69.4, W109.6, D25.2cm.
- Weight of TV 11.5kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 12.1kg.
- Footprint of TV 64.3cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H74.4, W16, D118.8cm.
- Packaged weight 17kg.
- Dolby sound system.
- 5 x 5 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Smartphone remote.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, bBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- On mode power consumption 63 watts.
- Annual power consumption 92kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 4548736053656.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.