PS4 DualShock 4 V2 Wireless Controller - Glacier Whiteby PlayStation678/8986
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Release date: 24 January 2017.
The DualShock 4 wireless controller defines the new generation of play, combining revolutionary features with an intuitive design and precise controls. The new models feature a stylish matt finish, show your light bar from above and allow you to control your PS4 via USB cable as well as through Bluetooth. You can also use your controller with compatible applications on Windows PC/Mac – connect via USB cable or with Bluetooth using the DualShock 4 USB wireless adaptor (sold seperately).
- Vibration Feedback. Feel even more deeply engaged with the action as the controller shudders and shakes in your hands, thanks to intuitive vibration motors.
- SHARE Button. Use the SHARE button to upload your gameplay videos and pictures on social networks. Stream live gameplay to Twitch, YouTube and Dailymotion or edit your recorded gameplay videos and share them on Facebook and Twitter. You can also invite online friends to play your games with you, even if they don't own them with Share Play.
- Light Bar. The integrated light bar provides gamers with visual information at a glance, such as which character they control or health status, for more intuitive gameplay. It also helps the PlayStation Camera track your controller position – allowing you to interact with your virtual surroundings while using PlayStation VR.
- Built-in Speaker and Stereo Headset Jack. Enjoy extra sound effects – straight from the controller – and chat with online friends via a headset, such as the stereo headset included with the PS4 system.
- EAN: 711719894650.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.