Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottles 260ml x 4
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Colic in infants may be caused by a mix of factors, including ingesting air during feeds. The Advanced Comfort™ range is specially designed to help reduce air bubbles in the milk and encourages a good latch-on. The air vents down through a tube into the air-space at the base of the bottle, completely bypassing the milk.
- Capacity 260ml.
- 4 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- Tommee tippee advanced comfort™ bottles provided optimum venting during feeding via a unique tube and valve system. They also help provide a continual feeding action via an easy-latch-on teat.
- The breast like shape of the closer to nature teat allows baby to latch on easily so there is less risk of air being taken in during the feeding process. This further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Revolutionary soft silicone teat developed with breastfeeding experts and mums, feels like skin and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action. Advanced comfort bottles makes feeding time easier for mum and baby.
- The compact shape of advanced comfort bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to mum or dad. The easy hold bottle can be held in 3 ways--cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, or held from the base--making feeding comfortable for everyone.
- Advanced comfort bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- EAN: 5010415225405.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £19.99 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.