Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LEGO Technic Telehandler - 42061by LEGO678/7585
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Lift heavy loads high into the air with this versatile 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Telehandler, including an extendable boom, tipping bucket, four-wheel steering and heavy-duty tires.
LEGO® model number: 42061.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
This robust 2-in-1 LEGO technic model comes with a red, grey and black colour scheme and an array of realistic features and functions, including a detailed cab, large tires, working four-wheel steering, extendable boom and a tipping bucket.
Features an extendable boom, tipping bucket, four-wheel steering mechanism, detailed cab and large wheels with heavy-duty tires. Check out the red, grey and black colour scheme. Carry out complex maneuvers with the four-wheel steering. Extend the tipping bucket high into the air.
A uniquely decorated LEGO technic 40th anniversary brick is included with this model. This LEGO technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-16. Free interactive, 3d digital LEGO building instructions app available online for both a and b models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a tow truck. Telehandler, with boom extended measures over 8 (22cm) high, 11 (30cm) long and 3 (10cm) wide, and over 3 (10cm) high and 9 (23cm) long with boom retracted. Tow truck measures over 4 (11cm) high, 8 (21cm) long and 3 (10cm) wide.
- Size H19.1, D7cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015869683.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.