Dremel Moto-Sawby Dremel677/6204
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With its range of different saw blades and variable speed control, the Dremel Moto-Saw can handle many different materials easily. Thanks to its detachable fretsaw, it can be used not only stationary but in-hand anywhere. This userfriendly scroll saw is not only easy to store and set-up, but also easy to operate.
Auto tensioning quick change mechanism allows for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning.
The moto-saw functions as a stationary scroll saw, yet it can be removed from its base to become a portable electric coping saw. Its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position.
- Multi saw.
- 70 watts.
- Variable speed.
- Sawing capacity: wood 18 mm, metal 7 mm.
- Soft grip handle.
- Cable length of 2m.
- Carry case.
- Dust adapter cap.
- Safety lock switch.
- Ideal for: making detailed cuts in a variety of materials, including wood, plastic, laminates and metal.
- Parallel guide.
- Suitable for the left handed.
- Size H40, W21, D37cm.
- Accessories included: 2x general purpose wood cutting saw blade (ms51), 2x fine wood cutting saw blade (ms52), 1 x metal cutting saw blade (ms53), parallel guide attachment, sturdy and spacious storage case.
- Unpackaged weight 1.1kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee excludes professional use.
- EAN: 8710364062782.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.