Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Hitachi 32 Inch Freeview Play LED Smart TV / DVD Combiby Hitachi669/2704
- Save £10.00Was £219.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Keep the family entertained with this Hitachi 32 Inch DVD Combi Smart TV. With built-in DVD player Freeview Play, YouTube and Netflix, as well as a Freeview HD tuner, this TV has something for everyone. The included WiFi tuner makes it easy to connect up to a home network, letting you surf the web and use social media.
Stay connected with your TV, surf the web and plug into 2 HDMI slots, 2 USB ports and 1 SCART.
Smartvue portal, Freeview play, Netflix, Youtube.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- 2 HDMI sockets, 1 SCART socket and 1 USB port.
- Smart TV.
- VGA input socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 6 watts RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Smartphone remote capability.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Colour of TV black.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H43.8, W73.5, D8cm.
- Weight of TV 5.2kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand H49.4, W73.5, D19.3cm.
- Weight of TV with stand 5.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 86cm.
- DVD player.
- Playback compatibility: DVD, .
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.2.
- On mode power consumption 31 watts.
- Annual power consumption 45kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- Standby mode power consumption less than 1 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.