Dremel DSM20 Compact Sawby Dremel668/6806
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The powerful 710W allows users to tackle the toughest of applications. With its clear line of sight, the Abrasive wheel technology is ideal for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry up to 20mm thick. The dust extraction port allows for clean and accurate working environment.
Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
The powerful 710W compact saw with adjustable depth guide provides users precision and control with tough applications.
- Circular saw.
- 710 watts.
- Single speed.
- Sawing capacity: wood 20 mm, metal 20 mm.
- Soft grip handle.
- Cable length of 2m.
- Carry case.
- Dust adapter cap.
- Safety lock switch.
- Ideal for: precise straight, plunge and flush cuts in wood, metal, plastics, stoneware and tiles.
- Parallel guide.
- Suitable for the left handed.
- Size H8, W33, D9cm.
- Accessories included: 1x dsm500 multipurpose carbide cutting wheel, 3x dsm510 metal and plastic cutting wheel, vacuum cleaner attachment, straight edge guide, 2x4 cutting guide, sturdy and spacious storage case.
- Unpackaged weight 1.7kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee excludes professional use.
- EAN: 8710364060733.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.