Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Remington Air Plates Ceramic Hair Straightener S7412by Remington651/8015
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Remington Air Plates Hair Straightener is a world's first with a unique suspended plates system that moves freely with your hair to provide maximum contact at every stroke, giving you ultimate styling coverage. Unlike standard hair straighteners, the suspended plates perfectly align with your hair to capture each strand in one stroke.
Model number: S7412.
The cool touch technology in our revolutionary design directs heat away from the outer casing, allowing you to grip above the hair straightener for better control and results. And with 10x more ceramic*, the luxurious black titanium infused plates will glide smoothly through your hair for a smooth and silky finish that lasts.
- In just 15 seconds, the Air Plates are ready to take on every hair type. And with temperature settings ranging from 150 – 230, you can turn it up or down to suit you. And we've added an auto-shut off after 60 minutes, just in case you can't remember whether you turned them off.
- From the first time you use our Air Plates, you'll notice they feature the world's first suspended plates, which adjust with each stroke to give you more control and coverage. They simply glide smoothly from root to tip for faster, more efficient results.
- Digital controls.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- 5 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 230°C.
- 15 second heat-up time.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 25mm, length of plates 100mm.
- 1.8m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Heat-proof pouch, .
- Weight 0.4kg.
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496877430.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.