LEGO Creator Air Blazer - 31057by LEGO625/7194
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Carry out daring missions with this awesome Air Blazer helicopter, featuring a high-tech, agile design with a tinted cockpit, large engines, rear landing light, and an ultra-cool red and black colour scheme. Spin the massive main rotor and tail rotor and take to the sky! Rebuilds into a classic Seaplane or a high-speed Catamaran.
LEGO® model number: 31057.
Theme: LEGO Creator.
Complete secret missions with the agile, high-speed air blazer helicopter, featuring spinning main rotor and tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines, rear landing light and a red and black color scheme. This 3-in-1 LEGO Creator model rebuilds into a seaplane or a catamaran.
Features a high-tech, agile design with large spinning main rotor, spinning tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines and a rear landing light. Check out the cool red and black colour scheme.
Spin the huge main rotor and tail rotor and take to the sky. Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 100 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12. 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a seaplane or a catamaran.
- Air blazer measures over 1 (5cm) high, 8 (21cm) long and 6 (16cm) wide. Seaplane measures over 1 (6cm) high, 5 (14cm) long and 5 (14cm) wide. Catamaran measures over 3 (8cm) high, 3 (8cm) long and 2 (7cm) wide.
- Size H14.1, W19.1, D4.6cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015867528.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.